Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Chelsea's narrative called partly cloudy.


So what my class had to do  is write a narrative we could either make a story up or go on 
literacy shed to get inspiration for our story  I chose  to get inspiration from literacy shed.I really just did the same as the video but in the story version.I thought it was hard because the editing because i am not really good at punctuation but overall i really like doing this narrative because we could do different creations.I would really like to do narratives more this year. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Chelsea,
    Thanks for sharing your narrative story. I like how you have created a DLO and shared your story by reading it out to me. You have used a really clear voice . You have lots of great describing words in your narrative and you have used your imagination to write an exciting story. It made me laugh when mother crocodile burst into anger! So many baby animals to deliver - Peck def needed a safety suit, great to hear he won't have anymore injuries. Keep up the great writing and sharing on your blog.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsea I'm a year 8 student for Kawakawa primary school.
    I really enjoy your story i think that narrative writing is a fun way of writing a story. ive actually seen the actual partly cloudy video and its very entertaining!
    Happy blogging
    From Jayda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea, Im a year 7 student at Blaketown School, I enjoyed your story it was interesting to read I had to pause some parts of the story to read but good job, it was missing a bit of capital letters and full stops work on them and you will be and make better a little bit better, goodbye.
    By Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.